1. Global Programmes, Asian Perspectives
Located in Singapore, a strategic gateway to Asia and the world, NUS Business School has earned a sound reputation for combining the strengths of Western schools of thought and practices with uniquely Asian perspectives. Our programmes enable participants to leverage the best of global knowledge and Asian insights to help propel their businesses to succeed in Asia and beyond.
2. Distinguished Faculty
Score deep insights from noted thought leaders who are internationally renowned for their expertise in academic research, experience in teaching senior-level executives, as well as vast experience in consulting for businesses and governments worldwide. We have a distinguished 149-strong faculty who originate from 25 countries.
3. Unparalleled Learning Experience
Faculty who teach in our Executive Education programmes calibrate their content and facilitation for high-powered executives who seek current and applicable knowledge:
- Utilising a blend of case studies, business simulations and role plays, content is delivered and facilitated in an experiential format.
- Peer learning and cross-cultural sharing is a key feature of the knowledge acquisition process with the use of small group discussions, projects and presentations. The content addresses the current marketplace realities as well as future requirements and trends that can affect competitive advantage.
- In some programmes, assessment and profiling tools are integrated to provide a multi-dimensional learning experience for each participant. Self-reflection is a key element in this process and facilitators work with participants to provide impartial and objective assessments and action plans.
4. Global Recognition
Consistently ranked among the top business schools in Asia:
- Our customised executive programmes have been ranked #12 in the world by Financial Times in 2016.
- We are the first in ASEAN to be accredited by AACSB International.
- We have achieved EQUIS accreditation for having met the highest standard of achievement in education and research for business schools worldwide.
- The NUS Executive MBA is ranked 1st in the Asia-Pacific region by QS Global EMBA Rankings 2017.
- We are a non-European member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
5. Strategic Global Alliances & Partners
We have strategic alliances and partnerships with globally recognised business schools in America, Europe and Asia. Our courses provide participants with unique global insights derived from both Eastern and Western schools of thought.