Accelerate your career with the only global business certificate that gives you access to 20 elite business schools around the world.
Every successful person, team, and enterprise encounters vexing divergences in how business works in different countries and regions.
Through the Global Network for Advanced Management’s Certificate of Excellence in Global Business, you’ll build a deep understanding of the connections and differences among markets. You’ll identify risks that others miss. And you’ll recognize opportunities that can change your global game.
Register for the Certificate of Excellence in Global Business today and receive:
- 10% discount on any participating program
- Access to GNAM alumni events around the world
- A certificate from the world’s only elite business school network
US$1,500 to enroll, plus the course fees charged by each school, less a 10% discount.
2 years to complete 15 program days at a minimum of 3 different schools in 2 countries and a capstone project
With courses offered by 20 elite schools, you can craft an agenda that gives you the expertise you need to move ahead in your career.
Design your personalised curriculum
Sample 15-Day learning agenda over 2 years:
Finance professional at a French multinational corporation
Professional development goals Increase global mindset, understand Asian markets, improve ability to influence senior management
You can select the following programmes from the different institutions to customise your learning.
- Business Strategies for Asia — 5 days, National University of Singapore
- Influence and Persuasive Communication — 3 days, UCD Smurfit, Ireland
- Leading People and Teams—4 days, ESMT, Berlin
- Negotiating in an International Context—3 days, HEC Paris
Analyze financial investment required for market entry in an ASEAN country.
You can learn more about the participating programmes offered by visiting the links.
The Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) is a collaboration of 20 elite business schools around the world. GNAM was founded on the premise that enterprises need leaders who understand how markets and organizations work in increasingly diverse and complex contexts. Schools in the network exchange ideas, collaborate on data collection, and promote research in areas of interest to global business.
Executive programs from top business schools on five continents
- Asian Institute of Management (The Philippines)
- EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico)
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology (Germany)
- FGV Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil)
- HEC Paris (France)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School (Hong Kong SAR China)
- IE Business Schol (Spain)
- IMD (Switzerland)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (India)
- Koç University Graduate School of Business (Turkey)
- Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University (Nigeria)
- National University of Singapore Business School (Singapore)
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (Canada)
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (Ireland)
- University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business (USA)
- University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (South Africa)
- Universitas Indonesia Faculty of Economics (Indonesia)
- Yale School of Management (USA)